- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Certification flight testing seminar
The Certification Flight Testing Seminar aims to acquaint participants with the flight requirements associated with the aircraft type certification process. Included is a general review of this certification process and a description of the flight test techniques and procedures pertinent to an applicable airworthiness standard. The flight safety aspects associated with certification test flying are emphasised.
- CASA Engineering and Operational Staff
- Aviation Industry Pilots, Engineering Staff and Managers involved in the Aircraft Type Certification Process
1 ½ Days
|18-19 July 2018||Sydney||CASA Offices, Sydney CBD|
|06-07 Mar 2019*||Adelaide||CASA Offices, Adelaide Airport|
|11-12 Sep 2019*||Melbourne||CASA Offices, Melbourne CBD|
* Dates and venues to be confirmed.
The seminar is free of charge.
Morning and afternoon tea provided.
Places are limited. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a reservation.