- Publications and resources
- Corporate publications
- Information sheets, checklists and kits
- Online store
- CASA self service
- Flight Safety Australia
- Forms and templates
- Guidance materials
- Manual authoring and assessment tool
- Image gallery
- Manuals and handbooks
- Media hub
- Research and statistics
- Online services
- Temporary management instructions
- The CASA Briefing
- Videos and multimedia
- Regulatory wrap-up
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
My ARN does not register when I am creating a new account
This means that your ARN has not been uploaded into AviationWorx. Please create a Non ARN Holder account and inform Aviationworx@casa.gov.au of your ARN so that your ARN can be added to your account.
The system will not accept my login details - it says ‘login failed! Invalid username or password
This could mean 1 of 3 things:
- This could mean that you have not activated your AviationWorx account. Activate your AviationWorx account here.
- You have entered the incorrect username (email address), please clarify your details and retry. If this does not allow you access, please click the ‘forgotten your password’ link on the login page. This will send you your account details.
- You have entered the incorrect password, please clarify your details and retry. If this does not allow you access, please click the ‘forgotten your password’ link on the login page. This will send you your account details.
I cannot print my certificate for my completed course
On your homepage in AviationWorx click on the 'completed activities' tab, and select the completed course you wish to generate a certificate for. Click the launch button, and when printing, select the option to ‘Print to PDF’. This will open your certificate as a PDF. From here, this file can be printed.
Note: Requires Adobe Reader to be installed.
I cannot access the next page of my e-Learning - the screen has frozen
Log out of AviationWorx and close down all of the windows of the browser you are using. Re-open your browser and log back in to AviationWorx and proceed.
If the issue persists, please email the Aviationworx@casa.gov.au technical support.
Organisation login functionality
Previously in the Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) eLearning System there was the functionality for an organisation to register their users and to manage their employees learning activities. This not available through Aviationworx.
All users who are required to undertake any form of learning will need to setup an account in AviationWorx. If you or your employees do not have a personal ARN (i.e. not the organisation ARN) then you will need to register as a non-ARN holder.
DAMP organisations must maintain records of education. A certificate is generated upon completion of the eLearning module.