- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Human factors for pilots
The training resource Safety Behaviours: Human Factors for Pilots has been specifically designed for the General Aviation and Low Capacity Regular Public Transport sectors to:
- enhance human factors awareness
- provide practical support for the introduction of human factors training and assessment requirements of the Day VFR syllabus and CAO 82.3 amendments respectively.
The package contains a comprehensive resource guide that enables pilots to develop their knowledge in the areas of:
- alcohol and other drugs
- situational awareness
- decision making
- threat and error management
The package includes a DVD which incorporates ‘real life’ scenario dramatisations and expert commentary from human factors specialists, which are used in conjunction with a workbook and facilitator’s guide to apply the human factors knowledge acquired from the resource guide in either individual or group settings.
Electronic copies of these resources are provided on a CD which is included in the package, along with a copy of the Day VFR syllabus CAAP.
Order your copy
To order a copy, go to the CASA Online Store.
For more information about this resource, email firstname.lastname@example.org.