- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
- Aviation safety advisors
- eLearning catalogue
- Seminars and workshops
- Sponsorship and grants
Flight instructor safety workshop
CASA will be delivering a series of workshops aimed specifically at pilots who hold an instructor rating.
Flying instructors play a critical role in flight safety both during the initial training of pilots and ongoing flight reviews.
The workshops will include lectures, case studies, professional development and group exercises.
Some of the topics covered will include:
- Teaching students the importance of pre-flight planning
- Part 61 discussion
- The importance of checklists
- Student debriefing technique
- Improving NAIPS use and NOTAM decoding
Your Aviation Safety Advisors will be available after the event to address any general questions that you may have.
If you are in any way involved in flying instruction, or thinking of becoming so, please join us for the workshop in your area.