- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Safety Promotion Sponsorship Program
Sponsorship open dates
Applications for round one of the general safety promotion sponsorship program will open on Monday 21 October and will close on Friday 15 November 2019.
Reciprocal benefit to us
In return for sponsorship we expect to receive a reciprocal benefit that acknowledges its contribution. This may include, as appropriate:
- our signage at the event
- our branding on publications and/or other related collateral
- acknowledgement of support at key events in the program
- exhibition space/stand and opportunity to distribute information materials to participants
- distribution of publications/materials in conference satchels, papers etc
- complimentary registrations for us to allocate to selected staff to attend the activity
- opportunities for our staff to participate in the event as speakers, or run sessions or workshops.
Applying for sponsorship
Organisations applying for sponsorship are required to complete a Safety Promotion Sponsorship Application form.
Reporting on the sponsorship activity
Organisations receiving sponsorship from us must submit a closing report within 30 days of the activity taking place.
For further information please read the Safety Promotion Sponsorship Guidelines.