Go to top of page
Proposed airworthiness directives
Current proposed airworthiness directives
- PAD/GA8/7 Amdt 1 - Fuel System Ventilation and Drainage Modification
- This Proposed AD closes for comment on 6 June 2017. Comments should be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Historical proposed airworthiness directives
- PAD/CESSNA 400/92 Amdt 2 - Wing Front Spar Lower Attachment Fittings
- Responses closed 28 April 2017. Following consideration of comments received, CASA will not proceed with amending AD/CESSNA 400/92 Amdt 1 and will instead be publishing a new Proposed AD (PAD/CESSNA 400/120) specifically to deal with this issue. The PAD will be published here for comment when finalised. A summary of responses to PAD/CESSNA 400/92 Amdt 2 is available here..
- PAD/PROP/1 Amdt 3 - Propellers - Inspection and Overhaul
- Responses closed 15 June 2015.
- After consideration of feedback received on PAD/PROP/1 Amdt 3, CASA has elected not to proceed with the proposed amendment.
- PAD/UH-1/20 - UH-1 and TH-1 Compliance with Bell Airworthiness Directives
- Responses closed 14 March 2013.
- Following consultation comments indicating that there was only limited statistical data to justify an AD, CASA will now review all Type Acceptance Certificates for the UH-1 series with the aim of correcting operational categories and airworthiness limitations.