- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Proposed Airworthiness Directives
Current proposed airworthiness directives
There are currently no ADs open for comment.
Historical proposed airworthiness directives
- PAD/S-76/66 Amdt 1 - Main Landing Gear Positioning Rod Assembly
- This proposed AD is closed for comment on 10 April 2019. Comments are currently under consideration.
- PAD/UH-1/20 - Tail Boom and Fin - Fretting and Cracking
- This proposed AD closed for comment on 14 December 2018. No comments were received. Final AD/UH-1/20 is currently being processed.
- PAD/GA8/10 - Airworthiness Limitations Section - Service Manual Chapter 4 - Amendment
- This proposed AD closed for comment on 17 July 2018. CASA AD/GA8/10 has now been issued and may be found here.
- PAD/GA8/9 - Wing Strut and Wing Strut Fittings - Inspection and Replacement
- This proposed AD closed for comment on 26 April 2018. CASA AD/GA8/9 has now been issued and may be found here.
- PAD/CESSNA 400/120 - Fitting - Wing Attach - Lower Forward Carry Through Spar (L+R)
- Responses closed on 14 July 2017. CASA AD/CESSNA 400/120 has now been issued and may be found here.
- PAD/GENERAL/87 Amdt 1 - Primary Flight Control Cable Assembly Retirement
- PAD/GA8/7 Amdt 1 - Fuel System Ventilation and Drainage Modification
- Responses closed on 6 June 2017. CASA AD/GA8/7 Amdt 1 has now been issued and may be found here.
- PAD/CESSNA 400/92 Amdt 2 - Wing Front Spar Lower Attachment Fittings
- Responses closed 28 April 2017. Following consideration of comments received, CASA opted not to proceed with amending AD/CESSNA 400/92 Amdt 1 and has instead published a new AD, AD/CESSNA 400/120, specifically to deal with this issue. A summary of responses to PAD/CESSNA 400/92 Amdt 2 is available here.