Go to top of page
Proposed airworthiness directives
Current proposed airworthiness directives
- PAD/CESSNA 400/120 - Fitting - Wing Attach - Lower Forward Carry Through Spar (L+R)
- This Proposed AD closes for comment on 14 July 2017. Comments should be forwarded by email to email@example.com.
- PAD/GENERAL/87 Amdt 1 - Primary Flight Control Cable Assembly Retirement
- This Proposed AD closes for comment on 28 June 2017. Comments should be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PAD/GA8/7 Amdt 1 - Fuel System Ventilation and Drainage Modification
- Responses closed 6 June 2017. Comments are currently under consideration.
Historical proposed airworthiness directives
- PAD/CESSNA 400/92 Amdt 2 - Wing Front Spar Lower Attachment Fittings
- Responses closed 28 April 2017. Following consideration of comments received, CASA will not proceed with amending AD/CESSNA 400/92 Amdt 1 and will instead be publishing a new Proposed AD (PAD/CESSNA 400/120) specifically to deal with this issue. The PAD will be published here for comment when finalised. A summary of responses to PAD/CESSNA 400/92 Amdt 2 is available here..