Go to top of page
Proposed airworthiness directives
Current proposed airworthiness directives
- PAD/CESSNA 400/92 Amdt 2 - Wing Front Spar Lower Attachment Fittings
- Closes for comment on 28 April 2017. Comments should be submitted via email to email@example.com
Historical proposed airworthiness directives
- PAD/JABIRU/2 - Wing Attachment Bolts - Life Limit
- Responses closed 20 October 2015.
- PAD/PROP/1 Amdt 3 - Propellers - Inspection and Overhaul
- Responses closed 15 June 2015.
- After consideration of feedback received on PAD/PROP/1 Amdt 3, CASA has elected to not proceed with the proposed amendment.
- PAD/UH-1/20 - UH-1 and TH-1 Compliance with Bell Airworthiness Directives
- Responses closed 14 March 2013.
- Following consultation comments indicating that there was only limited statistical data to justify an AD, CASA will now review all Type Acceptance Certificates for the UH-1 series with the aim of correcting operational categories and airworthiness limitations.