- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Flight testing of amateur built aircraft
Information relevant to the flight testing of amateur built aircraft can be derived from the following:
- The Sport Aircraft Association of Australia
- CASA Advisory Circular AC 21.4 – Amateur Built Experimental Aircraft – Certification
- CASA Advisory Circular AC 21-11 – Amateur-Built (ABAA) Aircraft – Certification
- FAA Advisory Circular AC 90-89A – Amateur-Built Aircraft and Ultralight Flight Testing Handbook available through the FAA website.
Also see the Flight Test Guides page.