CASR Part 42 continuing airworthiness
- Maintenance Regulations - a guide to useful resources for CASRS Part 42 and 145
- Information sheet - Expositions for airworthiness organisations
- Information sheet - Electing to manage continuing airworthiness under Part 42
- At-a-glance - Becoming a 42.G Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation
- Operations process flow charts
- Temporary Management Instruction
- How to transition
Understand CASR Part 42
New to CASR Part 42? Start here:
- Benefits of CASR Part 42
- Things you must know about CASR Part 42
- CASR Part 42 eLearning
- Computer requirements for eLearning
Questions and answers
Got questions about CASR Part 42?
CASA will not charge industry fees to transition from existing privileges to their equivalent under the new CASR Parts.
However, applicants seeking new or additional privileges under the new CASR Parts will be subject to new or additional fees.
Must-see information resources
Key resources to expand your understanding of CASR Part 42: