- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASR Part 42 continuing airworthiness
- Maintenance Regulations
- Information sheet - Expositions for airworthiness organisations
- Information sheet - Electing to manage continuing airworthiness under Part 42
- At-a-glance - Becoming a 42.G Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation
- Operations process flow charts
- Temporary Management Instruction
- How to transition
Understand CASR Part 42
New to CASR Part 42? Start here:
Questions and answers
Got questions about CASR Part 42?
CASA will not charge industry fees to transition from existing privileges to their equivalent under the new CASR Parts.
However, applicants seeking new or additional privileges under the new CASR Parts will be subject to new or additional fees.
Must-see information resources
Key resources to expand your understanding of CASR Part 42: