- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Operations at non-controlled aerodromes
The following information is to help pilots operate aircraft safely at or in the vicinity of, non-controlled aerodromes.
- Operations at non-controlled aerodromes booklet
- Non-controlled aerodrome circuit procedures poster
- CAAP 166-1(3) Operations in the vicinity of non-controlled aerodromes
- CAAP 166-2(1) Pilots' responsibility for collision avoidance using 'see-and-avoid'
If you would like more information about operations and non-controlled aerodromes, contact your local aviation safety advisor on 131 757.