- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Online ReOC renewals: help with system difficulties
If you experience any system difficulties while attempting to renew your RPA operator’s certificate (ReOC) online, please follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Refresh your internet browser.
- Check your internet connection. To do this, open another internet session and search for something on Google.
- Log out of the myCASA and close your internet session. Open a new internet session and log back in to myCASA.
- If you are waiting for an automated email from CASA but have not yet received it, wait five minutes and then check your junk email folder.
If these steps do not rectify the problem, please contact us on 131 757.
Other useful information
- Renew your RPA operator’s certificate online
- Create and link an online account
- Frequently asked questions
Still have questions? Call us on 131 757 or contact us via our online enquiry form.