Go to top of page
List of Available marks
Applying for a new registration mark or changing an existing mark
- You need to reserve a registration mark before you can apply to use it on an aircraft.
- You can reserve a registration mark:
- for an aircraft which will be registered in the Australian Civil Aircraft Register within 12 months or
- to change the registration mark on a currently registered aircraft.
- Reservations are for 12 months, and will lapse 12 months after the day the registration was reserved. Extensions to reservations aren’t permitted.
- If we receive registration application and a mark hasn’t been reserved, the next available mark will be used for the registration.
- The List of available marks is updated every working day.
- Aircraft registration forms.