- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Cabin safety guidance material
We publish guidance material to bring you important information about aviation safety.
Our Civil Aviation Advisory Publications (CAAPs) give you guidance and information about different subjects, or to show you how to comply with a particular regulation. They should always be read in conjunction with any referenced regulations.
Civil Aviation Advisory Publications
- CAAP 217-1(0) CAR 217 Flight Crew - Training and checking organisations
- CAAP 235-1(1) Standard Passenger and Baggage Weights
- CAAP 235-2(2) Carriage and restraint of small children in aircraft
- CAAP 253-1(1) Ditching
- CAAP 253-2(0) Passenger safety information: Guidelines on content and standard of safety information to be provided to passengers by aircraft operators