- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Cabin Safety Bulletin
Our Cabin Safety Bulletins target Australian passenger airlines to communicate key issues and topics of interest to them that relate to the regulations on a range of cabin safety issues.
They are distributed regularly by email to our Cabin Safety subscriber list and are published online.
Subscribe to receive our cabin safety bulletins.
- Cabin Safety Bulletin No.9 - Management of cabin baggage in an aircraft evacuation (10 July 2018)
- Cabin Safety Bulletin No.8 – Carry-on baggage (7 June 2018)
- Cabin Safety Bulletin No.7 - Passenger safety briefings (8 May 2018)
- Cabin Safety Bulletin No.6 - Brace positions (10 April 2018)
- Cabin Safety Bulletin No. 5 - Seating allocation of disabled passengers (9 March 2018)
- Cabin Safety Bulletin No. 4 - Turbulence and seat belt policies, practices and training (8 February 2018)
- Cabin Safety Bulletin No. 3 - Expanded Use of Portable Electronic Devices (PEDs) (8 January 2018)