Become a certified training organisation
Training organisations play an important role in training people to operate their drone responsibly and safely. Certified training organisations are able to assist people to obtain their remote pilot licence (RePL).
You can start to prepare your training materials and syllabus documentation while you are going through the process of applying for your remote operators certificate (ReOC). However, we will not consider your application until you have been issued with your ReOC. Your ability to deliver training will be in the form of an approval on your ReOC.
- Read our comprehensive guide for applications (LINK) to find out what you need to know. More information needed to summarise a few main points in the comprehensive guide for applicants please
- Request a pre-application meeting with a CASA senior inspector by emailing email@example.com. In your request, be sure to include your contact details and location. Face-to-face meetings are only available in Canberra or Brisbane. We will arrange either a video or phone meeting for all other locations.
- We recommend that you bring a list of questions you have about the process to this meeting so that we can assist you in the best way possible.
- Develop training materials and training syllabus documentation
- Send your ReOC application or certificate, accompanied by the training materials and other documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more
Other useful information
Still have questions? Call us on 131 757 or contact us via our online enquiry form.