- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Aircraft register notices
Aircraft registrations cancelled by CASA
This is a list of aircraft that have had their registrations cancelled, and the reason for the cancellation.
What we charge for miscellaneous enquiries
We can give you information about the history of an aircraft registration or answer a general enquiry. A fee of $100 per hour will be charged for the service, with a minimum fee of $50. The fee doesn’t apply to questions about aircraft registration applications and processes. You can send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fee is charged under Fees Regulation 24.8 Further details about fees can be found on our current fees page.
- Information on current aircraft registration data is available free of charge through the search the aircraft register and the data files.
- Some useful information on historic changes can be found on our data file update page.
- The current and superseded aircraft registration records are available for inspection by members of the public free of charge. Send an email to email@example.com to arrange an inspection time.