- Aircraft safety
- Civil aircraft register
- Foreign operators
- Flying for fun and recreation
- Flying commercially under 2kg
- Getting your remote pilot licence and remote operators certificate
- Flying over your own property
- Changing RPA regulations
- Flying in emergency situations
- Report unsafe drone operations
- Remotely piloted aircraft resources and links
- Can I fly there? - Drone safety app
- Drone safety review
- Sport aviation
Australia has one of the best aviation safety records in the world.
We inspect aircraft, facilities and processes to ensure they comply with relevant law and safety standards.
We do ramp checks as part of our general surveillance process to make sure that aircraft are are operated safely and in accordance with regulations.
Cabin safety focuses on the many ways to mitigate hazards that passengers and crew are exposed to during all phases of flight.
Learn how to apply good fuel management practices and follow established procedures.
Electronic flight bag
The electronic flight bag (EFB) is an electronic storage and display system designed to replace paper products in the cockpit. All AOC holders must read and comply with the civil aviation orders.
Guidelines on the minimum safety and administrative procedures necessary to run air displays.