- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Create and link an online account
Applications for Remote Pilot Licences (RePLs) can be lodged online through our myCASA.
Create or verify your online account
You must be a Chief Remote Pilot to lodge RePL applications online, however the way you access myCASA will depend on your individual circumstances.
- If you applied for your own ARN online, you can use the same account details to log in to the myCASA portal. If you can’t remember your password, reset it by clicking on Problems signing in? and then enter your email address when prompted.
- If you have a current Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) or Aviation Identification (AVID) and/or you have a current aviation medical:
- go to the myCASA portal
- select Problems signing in?
- enter your email when prompted
- set a password.
Your account will be ready to use. If your email isn’t found on our system, you will need to follow step three below.
- If neither of the above apply, you will need to create an account through our myCASA portal and then select the Link my ARN option to link your ARN to your account. Please note you will also need to verify your identity as part of this process..
Other useful information
- Submit RePL applications online
- Frequently asked questions
- Help with system difficulties and error messages
Call us on 131 757 or contact us via our online enquiry form.