- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Aircraft flight test and evaluation
A variety of flight test and evaluation operations are carried out by the aviation industry in Australia. These range from flight testing of new aircraft types, or modification to existing types, to the post-production testing of newly manufactured aircraft. Regular flight test activity is also done by the Australian amateur aircraft-building community.
The list below has information for individuals or organisations conducting test and evaluation operations.
- Experimental flight testing concepts, definitions and references. This includes information about certification flight testing and production flight testing requirements.
- flight testing modified aircraft
- certification flight test seminars
- contact us.
Flight test safety
You can find information about hazard analysis, risk management and general safety information in Advisory Circular AC 21-47 v1.1 (pdf 509.05 KB).