- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
RPAS registration and accreditation TWG
The RPAS registration and accreditation Technical Working Group (TWG):
- met in Brisbane on 8 to 9 November 2018
- reconvened in Brisbane on 27 March 2019.
The role of the TWG is to:
- review the draft policy options and principles for a drone registration and accreditation system
- review the draft Summary of Consultation (SOC) and draft policy proposal.
The RPAS registration and accreditation TWG members include:
- Ronald Bartsch
- Reece Clothier
- Jim Coyne
- Tyson Dodd
- John Guselli
- Ben Harris
- Chris Roberts
- Mike Snabaitis
- Will Stamatopoulos
- Greg Tyrrell
- Joe Urli
- Adam Welsh
Report and outcomes
The TWG reports are provided to the Aviation Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP) for review and their endorsement:
- First RPAS registration TWG report (pdf 2.06 MB) - outcomes and comments from the first meeting held 8 to 9 November 2018.
- Final RPAS registration TWG report (pdf 411.75 KB) - outcomes and comments from the final meeting held 27 March 2019.
Read more information on the RPAS registration and accreditation scheme.