- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Part 119 TWG - Air operator certification - commercial air transport
CASR Part 119 was reviewed in June 2018 by the:
- Part 133 Technical Working Group (TWG)
- Part 135 TWG
- Part 121 TWG.
The Aviation Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP) requested a separate TWG be established for CASR Part 119 in order to comprehensively review the regulation.
Part 119 went to public consultation with the air transport regulations in July and August 2018.
The Part 119 TWG met in Sydney on 18 October 2018.
The role of the TWG is to:
- review the CASR Part 119 Summary of Consultation (SOC)
- recommend changes to the regulations where necessary.
The Part 119 TWG members include:
- David Chitty
- Peter Gash
- Mike Higgins
- Shane Lawrey
- Dick MacKerras
- Bob McKenzie
- Kurt Natalier
- Graham Stokes
- Peter Verhagen
- Shannon Wells.
Report and outcomes
The TWG reports are provided to the ASAP for review and their endorsement:
- Part 119 TWG report (pdf 894.24 KB) - outcomes and comments from the first meeting held 18 October 2018.
Read more information on CASR Part 119.