- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Continuing airworthiness and maintenance for future air transport operations
The Technical Working Group (TWG):
- met in Canberra on 21 to 23 August 2019.
- reconvened on 10 to 11 September 2019 to continue discussions on policy development.
- met in Canberra for their third meeting on 24 October 2019 to review the proposed policy finalisation prior to public consultation.
The role of the TWG is to:
- provide industry sector insight and understanding of current needs and challenges
- engage in policy development in line with key principles
- review Summary of Consultation (SOC) of policy proposal
The members for this TWG include:
- Richard Anderson
- Sheridan Austin
- Andrew Bishop
- Warren Bossie
- Jeff Boyd
- Mike Higgins
- Colin Miller
- Chris Schrapel
- Ernie Shapanis
- Shannon Wells
- Jake Weston
Report and outcomes
The TWG reports are provided to the Aviation Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP) for review and their endorsement:
- First Charter Maintenance TWG report (pdf 1017.28 KB) – outcomes and comments from the first meeting held 21 to 23 August 2019.
- Second Charter Maintenance TWG report (pdf 369.27 KB) – outcomes and comments from the second meeting held 10 to 11 September 2019.
- Third Charter Maintenance TWG report (pdf 891.53 KB) – outcomes and comments from the third meeting held 24 October 2019.
*Note: For simplicity, “Charter Maintenance” is the term being used to name the TWG.