- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Part 135 TWG - Australian air transport operations - smaller aeroplanes
The Part 135 Technical Working Group (TWG):
- met in Brisbane on 19 to 20 June 2018.
- reconvened on 16 and 26 October 2018 to review the draft Part 135 Summary of Consultation (SOC) and had the opportunity to comment on the CASR Part 135 and MOS drafts.
The role of the TWG is to:
- review the draft CASR Part 135 and Part 135 Manual of Standards (MOS)
- evaluate whether the regulations will achieve the policy intent
- determine whether the regulations will be implementable by the aviation industry
- recommend changes to the regulations and MOS where necessary.
The Part 135 TWG also reviewed CASR Part 119 - Air operator certification, management and systems, which forms the basis of the operator certification standards for:
- Part 133 operations
- Part 135 operations
- Part 121 operations.
The Part 135 TWG members include:
- Clive Adams
- Peter Gash
- Mike Higgins
- Grenville Hudson
- Shane Lawrey
- Dean Mooney
- John Raby
- Wayne Seckold
- Marty Taylor
- Luuk Veltkamp
- Shannon Wells.
Report and outcomes
The TWG reports are provided to the Aviation Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP) for review and their endorsement:
- Part 135 TWG report (pdf 340.94 KB) - outcomes and comments from the first meeting held 19 to 20 June 2018.
- Final Part 135 TWG report (pdf 937.54 KB) - outcomes and comments from the second and final meeting held 16 and 26 October 2018.
Read more information on: