- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Part 133 TWG - Australian air transport operations - rotorcraft operations
The Part 133 Technical Working Group (TWG):
- met in Brisbane on 14 to 15 June 2018.
- reconvened on 4 October 2018 to review draft Part 133 Summary of Consultation (SOC) and had the opportunity to comment on the CASR Part 133 and MOS drafts.
The role of the TWG is to:
- review the draft CASR Part 133 and Part 133 Manual of Standards (MOS)
- evaluate whether the regulations will achieve the policy intent
- determine whether the regulations will be implementable by the aviation industry
- recommend changes to the regulations and MOS where necessary.
The Part 133 TWG also reviewed CASR Part 119 - Air operator certification, management and systems, which forms the basis of the operator certification standards for:
- Part 133 operations
- Part 135 operations
- Part 121 operations.
The Part 133 TWG members include:
- Kym Anquetil
- Philip Hogan
- Damien Lindsay
- Bob McKenzie
- Kurt Natalier
- Marc Newmann
- Mark Roberts
- Julian Smibert
- Peter Verhagen
- Matthew Wallace.
Report and outcomes
The TWG reports are provided to the Aviation Safety Advisory Panel (ASAP) for review and their endorsement:
- Part 133 TWG report (pdf 319.35 KB) - outcomes and comments from the first meeting held 14 to 15 June 2018
- Final Part 133 TWG report (pdf 572.01 KB) - outcomes and comments from the final meeting held 4 October 2018.
Read more information on: