Go to top of page
Error loading pages
- If you get an error after selecting a link on our web site you can try to reselect/reload the link/page or try again at a later time.
- All errors are automatically reported and we try to fix them as quickly as possible.
- If you get the error, ‘The requested page does not exist. Please check the URL’ and you were following a link from another site, or using an old favourite, the page may have moved or no longer exists. If this occurs go to our home page and navigate from there or you can use the search engine/function to find the relevant information.
Saving documents to your computer
- If you are having difficulty viewing a document in your web browser, or want to save it to your computer to read offline, you can download the document to your computer.
- To save a downloadable document, using your mouse right-select on the link (PC) or ctrl + select (Mac) and select the Save link or Save target option and save the document to your computer.
- You may want to make a note of where you saved it.
- If you are downloading an application form from CASA Self Service, see downloading and submitting forms for more information.
Adobe Reader for PDF documents
Google Chrome and PDF documents
- If you are using Google Chrome as your web browser, you may experience some issues opening PDF documents. If this occurs please see the Google Chrome - Adobe PDF plug-in webpage for troubleshooting.
- PDF application forms downloaded from CASA Self Service need to be viewed using Adobe Reader XI or greater.
Filling in PDF Forms
- Some of our online PDF forms have text fields that can be completed on-screen before being printed.
- If the form needs your signature, you can fax it or post it to our office or you can scan the form and email it to us.
- Application forms downloaded from CASA Self Service can be completed online and submitted electronically through CASA Self Service. Unless otherwise specified on the form, a signature is not required as the applicant’s login credentials for CASA Self Service are used instead.
Completing PDF Forms online
- Adobe Reader version 7 or higher can be used to complete the forms and print them out for faxing or mailing.
- Forms downloaded from CASA Self Service require Adobe Reader XI or greater.
- Some files on our website are compressed using the zip format to reduce download times. Microsoft Windows and Apple Macs have unzip software built-in and can be used to unzip the downloaded files.
Text and CSV files
- Some information on our website is published as text files (.txt) or comma-separated (.csv) data files.
- Both .txt and .csv files can be opened by a text editor or any spreadsheet or database program.
If you are still having problems accessing content on our website, you can email email@example.com or phone 131 757.