- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Research and statistics
The following information is about aviation activities, including safety statistics and reports.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority documents
- Australian aviation community sectors (pdf 2.15 MB) (2.15 MB)
- Sector risk profile for the aerial mustering sector
- Sector risk profile for the aerial application sector
- Sector risk profile for the aerodrome sector
- Sector risk profile for the small aeroplane transport sector
- Public attitudes to aviation safety
- AR-2013-213 analysis of fumes and smoke events in Australia 2008-2012
- Av safe nations version 1.0
NOTE: To assist Industry in understanding the risks that are identified within their Sector, CASA now can provide information called the Sector Analysis.
If your organisation is interested in learning more, please contact your CASA oversighting office to discuss the Sector Analysis applicable to you.
Australian Transport Safety Bureau documents
Federal Aviation Administration
The lessons learned from aviation accidents library represents some of the most major accidents and their related lessons. The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration, with support from many others plan to continue adding to this material on an annual basis.