Research and statistics
The following information is about aviation activities, including safety statistics and reports.
Civil Aviation Safety Authority documents
- Australian aviation community sectors
- Sector risk profile for the aerial mustering sector
- Sector risk profile for the aerial application sector
- Sector risk profile for the aerodrome sector
- Public attitudes to aviation safety
- AR-2013-213 analysis of fumes and smoke events in Australia 2008-2012
- Av safe nations version 1.0
Australian Transport Safety Bureau documents
Federal Aviation Administration
The lessons learned from aviation accidents library represents some of the most major accidents and their related lessons. The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration, with support from many others plan to continue adding to this material on an annual basis.