- Publications and resources
- Corporate publications
- Information sheets, checklists and kits
- Online store
- CASA self service
- Flight Safety Australia
- Flight Test Notification System
- Forms and templates
- Guidance materials
- Manual authoring and assessment tool
- Image gallery
- Manuals and handbooks
- Media hub
- Research and statistics
- Online tools and apps
- Temporary management instructions
- The CASA Briefing
- Videos and multimedia
- Regulatory wrap-up
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
Our online recruitment privacy notice
Any personal information you give to us is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. We can only collect, use and disclose that information in accordance with that Act.
We hold personal information about prospective, current employees including contract and temporary staff. This information is used for recruitment, and to maintain employment history, payroll and administrative information.
The sort of information we collect may include your:
- name and address
- date of birth
- AGS number
- equal employment opportunity group designation
- next of kin
- details of pay and allowances
- leave details
- work reports
- security clearance details and employment history.
We may also hold sensitive information including:
- physical and mental health
- racial or ethnic origin
- disciplinary investigation and action
- criminal convictions
- adverse performance and security assessments
- tax file numbers
- relationship details
- personal financial information.
Disclosing your information
We won’t usually disclose personnel information to overseas agencies, unless the agency needs the information as part of your job.
Your personal information can only be disclosed to other Australian government agencies where authorised or required by law. We may also pass some of your personal information to the Australian Public Service Commission.
For more information about protecting your personal information, including how you can make a privacy complaint or access/correct your information, please contact our privacy officer on 02 6217 1111, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the Privacy Act, you may make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) about how we handle your personal information.