- Publications and resources
- Corporate publications
- Information sheets, checklists and kits
- Online store
- CASA self service
- Flight Safety Australia
- Flight Test Notification System
- Forms and templates
- Guidance materials
- Manual authoring and assessment tool
- Image gallery
- Manuals and handbooks
- Media hub
- Research and statistics
- Online tools and apps
- Temporary management instructions
- The CASA Briefing
- Videos and multimedia
- Regulatory wrap-up
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
The benefits of working with us
We remunerate fairly and responsibly in accordance with the environment we work in and offer benefits that are highly competitive in relation to industry, . including 15.4% superannuation, as well as various salary packaging options.
Generous leave entitlements
Our current enterprise agreement (EA) has generous leave entitlements including:
- Recreational leave - 20 days per year
- The opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Personal or carer’s leave - 18 days per year
- Long service leave after ten years of service
- Maternity leave
- Parental leave
- Recognition and portability of recreational leave from other Federal Government Departments or Agencies.
We have a flex time system which is usually available to employees up to and including the Corporate Services Level 3 classification level. You can find more information in our enterprise agreement.
Christmas shut down
Our offices close down during the Christmas and New Year period giving our employees a break and a chance to spend some time with family and friends. This is extra leave and is in addition to the regular annual leave entitlement.
We understand that work and personal life can sometimes be a juggling act. That is why we’re committed to providing a flexible and supportive environment that offers policies, arrangements and well-being initiatives that encourage employees to live a balanced lifestyle.
- School holiday childcare subsidy
- Job sharing
- Paid supporting partner leave
- Adoption leave
- Studies assistance.
Health and wellbeing
We have a range of initiatives which enhance health and well being of our employees, including work station assessments, hearing tests, annual flu vaccinations and work site health assessments.
A safe and supportive working environment
- We’re committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have an employee assistance program to help staff and their immediate family members with professional and confidential counselling on work and personal matters.
- Our Canberra corporate headquarters and our Brisbane operations headquarters are both rated 5-star for environment.
Developing our people
Our industry expertise makes us unique. As a member of our team, you will learn from some of the most experienced people in the industry and deliver important outcomes that will make a difference to people and aviation safety in Australia.
We provide and support learning and development for our employees and arrange and facilitate structured learning & development opportunities through on line and face to face programs.
As we are committed to developing our people, we encourage all employees to participate in activities that support their ongoing professional development.
Study leave and study options
We offer support for further study at a tertiary level (subject to eligibility criteria and manager approval) which includes financial assistance and/or paid leave.
We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with a disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature age workers.
We’re implementing initiatives to support and improve our indigenous recruitment and retention. These include special leave for employees from an Indigenous cultural background. If you’re Indigenous Australian and interested in working for us, please apply through the current vacancies page or view information on our Indigenous employment programs.
Women in the Workplace
We have introduced a range of initiatives to enhance the recruitment, retention and advancement of women in our organisation including:
- Providing flexible work options for our people
- Job sharing
- Paid maternity leave
- Return to work breastfeeding facilities
- Comprehensive maternity leave support program.
Supporting breastfeeding mothers
We provide a supportive environment for breastfeeding mothers at work. We’re committed to removing workplace barriers.
We’re committed to building an accessible and inclusive organisation.
If you have particular requirements that need to be met in order to submit your application, please email email@example.com or contact the Recruitment Team on 131 757 or 02 6217 1111.
Please notify the contact officer via email or phone before the closing date if you have requirements to participate in an interview or attend an assessment centre.
For more information on our benefits please refer to the CASA Enterprise Agreement.