- Publications and resources
- Corporate publications
- Information sheets, checklists and kits
- Online store
- CASA self service
- Flight Safety Australia
- Forms and templates
- Guidance materials
- Manual authoring and assessment tool
- Image gallery
- Manuals and handbooks
- Media hub
- Research and statistics
- Online services
- Temporary management instructions
- The CASA Briefing
- Videos and multimedia
- Regulatory wrap-up
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page
CASA file list
Provision of six monthly file lists on internet
(Edited extract from the requirements of Senate Order of the Continuing Effect)
Each department and agency must provide, on its web site, an indexed list of the titles of all relevant files, including new parts of existing files:
- Created between 1 July and 31 December of the preceeding year in the central office of that department or agency – not later than the tenth day of the autumn sittings; and
- Created between 1 January and 30 June of that year in the central office of that department or agency – not later than the tenth day of the spring sittings.
Personal information protected by the Privacy Act and Commercial-in-confidence information in file titles have been replaced by asterisks - ***.
For Freedom of Information enquiries please telephone 02 6217 1606 and ask for the CASA Freedom of Information Officer.
For all general enquiries about CASA telephone 131 757 and ask for CASA Corporate Communications.