To apply for sponsorship, you need to complete an application form.
There are no sponsorship programs open for applications at this time. We will provide a link to the application form on this page when applications open.
When assessing an application for sponsorship, we consider:
- whether there is enough funding to support the activity
- whether the activity aligns with our priorities
- the expected safety benefits
- how many people the activity will reach for the cost
- whether the activity acknowledges our support and commitment to a collaborative relationship
- whether any actual, potential, or perceived conflict of interest exists for CASA or the sponsored organisation
- whether the organisation commits to providing a final report.
What to include
Include the following information in your application:
- a description of the organisation or person applying for the sponsorship, including whether the applicant is a not-for-profit entity
- a description of the activity
- the activity’s safety messages
- the expected number of participants or people you expect to affect or reach
- the amount of money or in-kind contribution you’re seeking
- any proposals for CASA participation or acknowledgement of support
- a contact person’s name, email address and phone number.
We assess applications based only on the information in the form.
What happens next
We will tell you that we’ve received your application within 10 business days of getting it.
We will tell you our decision about your application within 60 days of the closing date.
Before you apply
If you’re thinking of applying, contact us first to discuss the sponsorship.