- Publications and resources
- Rules and regulations
- Safety management
- Licences and certification
- About us
Go to top of page24 April 2020
The new aerodrome rules - first training package now available
The first of four training packages to help industry transition to the new Part 139 rules, which come into effect in August, is now available.
This training package has been created to assist industry to navigate through the new requirements. Some of the topics included are:
- how to transition to the new rules
- identifying key aerodrome personnel
- how to create your aerodrome manual
- how the scalable certification structure in the new rules works
- implementing management systems
- grandfathered facilities.
Over the coming months another three training packages will be made available and will cover a range of topics such as aerodrome facilities and the obstacle limitation surface, operating and maintaining your aerodrome, and visual aids.
You can complete the training online through AviationWorx and don’t forget, you can view the change summary anytime on our reviewing the rules for aerodromes (Part 139) webpage.
If you have any further questions regarding the new rules you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.