- Careers at CASA
- Who we are
- Who we work with
- Contact us
- Reporting and accountability
- Working with industry
- Service Delivery Statistics
- Site information
Our governance framework
Governance in the public sector is primarily concerned with the way in which an organisation is controlled, operated and managed in order to achieve its objectives in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law and applicable policies.
This framework sets out the governance arrangements for the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA). The framework contains four chapters:
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - CASA's legal framework and foundation
- Chapter 3 - CASA's system of governance
- Chapter 4 - CASA's organisation and responsibilities
The framework is a fundamental resource for all levels of CASA management and staff. It's a living document, and includes references to legislation, policy documents and procedural manuals, which are continually evolving.