Go to top of page

Other avenues

If your concerns cannot be resolved internally, you have the right to refer your complaint to an external party such as:

  • your local Member of Parliament
  • the Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development:
    Aviation and Airports Regulation
    PO Box 594
    Canberra ACT 2601
    Tel: (02) 6274-7111
  • the Commonwealth Ombudsman:
    GPO Box 442
    Canberra ACT 2601
  • in some cases, the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.